I have learnt how to use paint shop pro and some other image editing software. I have developed a better appreciation of the use of the various tools involved by doing this music magazine. Also I now understand the importance of using multiple layers when designing work like this. My ability to import and edit photos and images has greatly improved from this project.
The possibilities are vast with the technology available today offering a multitude of options. I have found it is tempting to overcomplicate pages but restraint and judgement is needed to design a well balanced page.
Before this work I had little experience using photo editing skills and page layout tools, this was a new learning experience for me and one that I found very rewarding and I am sure I will use these skills again.
The possibilities are vast with the technology available today offering a multitude of options. I have found it is tempting to overcomplicate pages but restraint and judgement is needed to design a well balanced page.
Before this work I had little experience using photo editing skills and page layout tools, this was a new learning experience for me and one that I found very rewarding and I am sure I will use these skills again.
No comments:
Post a Comment